Are you planning a trip to France? Look no further, as we have the perfect 5-day itinerary for you to experience the best of what the country has to offer. From the iconic Eiffel Tower to the picturesque French Riviera, this itinerary has it all. Follow along as we guide you through the must-see attractions and cultural experiences that France is known for.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Start your trip off by visiting the world-famous Eiffel Tower. Take the elevator or climb the stairs to the top for breathtaking views of Paris.
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Head to the Louvre Museum to see iconic works of art such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Take a leisurely stroll through the Jardin du Luxembourg, a beautiful garden filled with sculptures and fountains.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Finish the day with dinner at a traditional French bistro, trying dishes like escargot and coq au vin.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Explore Notre Dame Cathedral, a stunning example of Gothic architecture. Be sure to climb to the top for a panoramic view of Paris.
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Visit the Centre Pompidou, a modern art museum with works by artists such as Picasso and Warhol.
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Take a stroll through the Marais neighborhood, known for its trendy shops and hipster vibes.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Have dinner at a rooftop restaurant with views of the city.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Head to the French Riviera and visit the glamorous town of Cannes. Walk along the promenade and see the luxurious yachts in the harbor.
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Visit the medieval village of Eze, located on a hilltop with stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Head to Nice and take a stroll along the Promenade des Anglais, a famous waterfront promenade.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Finish the day with a sunset dinner at a restaurant with a seaside view.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Visit the Palace of Versailles, the extravagant palace of Louis XIV. Walk through the lavish gardens and see the famous Hall of Mirrors.
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Head to the charming town of Giverny and visit the house and gardens of Claude Monet, the famous Impressionist painter.
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Take a wine tour in the region of Champagne and taste some of the finest bubbly in the world.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Have dinner at a restaurant in the charming town of Reims.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Visit the Basilica of Sacré-Cœur, a beautiful Romanesque-Byzantine basilica located on a hilltop in Paris.
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Take a food tour through the colorful and lively Marais neighborhood, trying traditional French dishes like croissants and baguettes.
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Visit the Musée d’Orsay, a museum housed in a former train station with an impressive collection of Impressionist paintings.
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM: End your trip with a farewell dinner at a Michelin-starred restaurant, experiencing the finest of French cuisine.
Overall, this 5-day itinerary offers a well-rounded and exciting trip through France, hitting all the must-see attractions and cultural experiences. From the Eiffel Tower to the French Riviera, you’ll be sure to fall in love with everything this beautiful country has to offer.